Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Sritam

 YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Dailymotion | Google+


Introduction :
The Sritam also known as Sritam Kumar Rout.
Born on 25th June 1994 in a lower Middle class family at Angul, Odisha, Father's Name Mr. Barendra Kumar Rout & Mother's Name is Mrs. Saraswati rout. My father was a Head Mistri he was building houses and building when he was healthy but Now he was some helth problem thats why he is not able to do works. My mother is a Housewife. I have 2 Brother One is Elder than me and another is younger than me. Elder brother's Name Priyanath Rout and Younger brother is Pritam Kumar Rout.

Education :
I started my Schooling at Jenapada Nodal Upper Primary School which is Located in my Village it is in Cuttack District and Athagarh Subdivision. For Study i Shifted to my village in 2001. And i studied upto 10th in my village . After 10th i came to Angul again for 11th and 12th which is known as +2 1st year and 2nd year. I was not good in study thats why i took Arts in my College. I Started my 11th Class in Angul Govt. Jr. College, Angul. After 12th I went to Bhubaneswar for Animation Study. But Due to Money problem i stopped my study in the middle of my course. 

Career : 
After my 10th Exam i started doing some small job because i love to work. I Joined a Internet Cafe for gaining some computer and internet knowledge. and my first salary was like 1500 Rupees at that time and it was in 2009. After that I joined Vodafone Ministore Angul as a DTP operator when I was in 12th Class. When I left Animation Study from middle of that course. I got a Called from Auro Graphics For a Post for Graphics Designer. Which is Located in Saheed Nagar Bhubaneswar. Bhubaneswar is the Capital of my state. It is very beautiful City. and off course I love Bhubaneswar very much. 

Since I was a Child there was a big dream and that is to become an Actor. Because I love the Crowd Sound when they Call by an Actors Name and the Madness about them. I love the Shooting set. Always i wanted to become a part of movie. then i started doing Acting Audition in Bhubaneswar. I did some of small story play in my local Channel. But there was no hope for a Big Break in Bhubaneswar. So i decided to come Mumbai. 
And in Oct. 17th I left Bhubaneswar n after 2 Days finally i came to Mumbai. I stayed at Marol which is Located in Andheri East. Because my family is not that much strong in Financially i stared a job as a Graphics Designer in Print Xpert which is located in Andheri West. There is a Long Queue to be become an Actor in Bollywood. So i decided do some Acting Monologue and short film and upload them to youtube. My Youtube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/TheSritam
When i become ready for Audition I will go for that and i believe that i will succeed oneday. 

My Dream :
To become an Actor in Bollywood. and take my Odia film Industry to a High Level. And off course to feel proud to my parents and my place.

Personal Information : 
Body type : Athletic
Body Colour : Brown
Height : 170cm (5'7")
Weight : 55 Kgs (in April, 2017)
Eye Size : Small
Eye Colour : Brown
Shoe Size : 8

Follow me on : YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Dailymotion | Google+
(click on this blue write-up to visit my pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dhoka in True Love | Todays Generation Love | The Sritam

This is almost every breakup reason of our generation love. Girl cheat the boys giving some silly excuses. Note : I/We are not target...